This page contains 3D modelling related articles and links.
- The Structure of a model - vertices, polygons, normals, UV's...
- Different Modelling approaches - NURBS, curves...
- 3D software - Blender, Wings, K-3D
- 3D file formats - You don't really want to cope with native fileformats...
- Modelling a torso by Blengine
- pigbrain's tutorials on how to model deformable joints and face texture creation
- Ben Mathis's tutorials on low poly modeling
- Creating a stone model along with its diffuse, normal and detailmaps using Blender and a little bit of GIMP. Shows off what can be done with Blender's paint function
- A tutorial on retopology
If you're looking for a complete summary of all of Blender's functions, please check out the Blender Wiki.