Technopeasant Thanks for the question, because I sometimes forget that there are actually things I like.
- games: RPGs, MMORPGs, some MMO-strategy games, point and click adventures, casual games of different sorts (sudoku, solitaire/patience, tetris etc.)
- programming languages: C, Assembler, Scheme, Common Lisp, FreePascal, Gambas and a bit: Python, Forth, Smalltalk, Objective C
- OSs: ReactOS, Hurd, Phantom OS, Managarm, Haiku and a bit: uxv6, PureDarwin/GNUStep
- browsers: Falkon, Konqueror and a bit: Midori, Qutebrowser, Galeon, K-Meleon, Dillo
- GUI/gfx: CGUI, SDL 1.2, jwm
- GNU/Linux OS as a whole (in contrast to just the Linux kernel) In other words: the GNU OS
So it would be cool to know from you guys and girls: What software (browser, Linux desktop environment, OS) do you like? And which software principle do you like (KISS-principle, power user, beautiful GUI etc.)?